We work closely with our sports colleagues at Loughborough University to deliver excellent sports camps and have a proven track record with clients such as The FA, UEFA, RFU and many of the UK sports governing bodies.
From artificial 3G and grass pitches, access to Holywell Fitness Centre and sports teaching courses, through to dedicated seminar rooms, great nutritious food and 4-star accommodation, we can provide the world's best sporting facilities under one roof.
Whether you are simply staying overnight or wanting to hold a specialist training event, our unique campus location - only a five minute walk from all of the University’s sporting facilities - makes us the ideal setting for visiting athletes, coaches and sports professionals.
Our core values of customer service providing the highest possible standards have been key to securing leading sporting events for the English and Wales Cricket Board, British Athletics, Paratriathlon, English Golf Union, as well as the RFL and RFU England teams.
Chosen by Team GB for its Olympics 2012 preparation camp, we're sure you'll be impressed by our high-scoring sporting credentials.
Our individually tailored sports camp packages include:
- Access to our ensuite hotel accommodation
- Food provision tailored and balanced to your specific nutritional requirements
- Meeting space for team talks
- Private lounge and dining space
- Medical room
- Kit storage room
- Designated laundry drop off and collection area
- Next day kit laundry (offsite supplier)
- Access to Loughborough Sports facilities
- Access to Loughborough Sports strength and conditioning provision
- Access to Loughborough Sports support services
Imago Venues and Loughborough University offered a complete package that was unrivaled, allowing Team GB to benefit from an incredibly central location, top quality food, accommodation and service. Imago Venues now have a lasting legacy of the tailor-made service it can provide to even the highest profile clients.
Sir Clive Woodward