Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre
At Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre, we offer our hotel guests and members great facilities with a personalised and friendly service.
Head over to the Burleigh Springs website to explore all our facilities, treatments and leisure offers.
From Monday 19th July some of the restrictions will be eased, please see information on how we will be working below:
- The leisure club is open for members and hotel guests only
- We will be monitoring numbers of people in the gym and pool at any one time, so in busy times you may be asked to wait for a while
- Changing rooms are now in use, including showers and hairdryers
- Hotel guests will be asked for a room number before using the facilities
- If you have any illness or your temperature is higher than 37.8 we respectfully ask that you do not come into the leisure facilities
- You will be asked to wear a face covering in public areas and during any treatments, so please bring one with you ready to wear
- Therapists will be wearing a safety visor and mask
Please note: From Monday 19th July, children in the hotel will be able to use the swimming pool between 3pm and 5pm each day. Due to the size of our pool children will not be admitted at any other times. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Leisure club opening times:
- Monday to Friday 7am - 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 9am - 5pm
- Bank Holidays 9am - 5pm
Due to current restrictions children are not allowed in the pool.