Awards and accreditations
Our story is not about being better than anyone else, it’s about being the best that we can be. We believe that is the key to our past, present and future successes.
That's why we take our awards and accreditations seriously. They motivate us and keep us on a path of continuous improvement.
- M&IT Gold Award Winner 2019 - Best Academic Venue
- M&IT Gold Award Winner 2019 - Best Food & Beverage Supplier
- M&IT Bronze Award Winner 2019 - Best UK Conference Centre
- Best Residential Conference Venue - Academic Venue Awards 2018
- Leicestershire Promotions Tourism and Hospitality Awards Winner - Innovative Business Partner 2017
- Enjoy England Silver award - 2017
- Green Tourism independently assesses hotels against a National Sustainability standard to make sure they are caring for the planet and caring for their guests.
- M&IT Finalist 2017 - Best Academic Venue
- BDRC Venue Verdict - Highly Recommended Customer Service 2015 Q4
- VisitEngland Large Hotel of the Year 2014 VisitEngland is the country’s national tourist board. Their key objective is to grow the sector’s value to the economy and to the community. Top honours are awarded to hotels that have demonstrated exceptional customer service, and given their visitors an unforgettable experience.
- Leicestershire Hotel of the Year 2014
- M&IT Gold Award Winner 2014 – Best UK Academic Venue. The M&IT awards recognises excellence of service and product within the conference and hospitality industry. There are 19 awards in total voted for by the readers of Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine..
- M&IT Silver Award Winner 2014 – Best Conference & Banqueting Staff
- M&IT Bronze Award Winner 2013 - Accessibility
- AIM Gold accredited (Assured in Meetings)
- Visit England Four Star Hotel
- Visit Britain Access For All Burleigh Court is one of only 9 hotels in the country to achieve this prestigious Mobility 3 accessibility award.
- Visit England 'Visual' and 'Hearing' awards
- Investor in People Gold (IIP) Investors in People is a management framework for high performance through people. The prestigious accreditation is recognised across the world as a mark of excellence.
Membership of external bodies
- Venues of Excellence
- The Meetings Industry Association (MIA) Assurance in Meetings (AIM) is the industry recognised mark of excellence which demonstrates clearly to customers that you truly are compliant, capable and competent. It ensures that venues are fit for purpose and operate as decent and ethical organisations.
- Hotel Booking Agents Association (HBAA)