We deliver great experiences to all our guests. We are passionate about delivering consistent standards of customer service and opportunity for all.
From choosing the right room for your needs (left-right transfer) to parking and checking-in, we make our guests feel comfortable and at ease.
We are proud to be one of only 9 hotels in the UK to have the Mobility 3 accreditation, making us one of the most accessible hotels in the country for independent wheelchair users and sensory impaired guests. Being a member of the National Accessible Scheme means we have been independently evaluated by trained assessors against demanding criteria. Our accessible rooms include:
- Room dimensions – From 387 sq ft
- En suite bathroom – 7 rooms offer level entry showers, 4 rooms with baths
- 4 adjoining rooms for guests who need to have carer support
- Pull cord alarms linked to a 24 hour manned reception
- Speech amplification and hearing aid compatible hands-free phones
- Power assisted door operators (selected rooms)
- Flat Screen Plasma TV
- Free, unlimited 400mbps Wi-Fi
- Study desk
- Complimentary toiletries
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Under pillow vibrating pads and talking alarm clock available on request
- 24-hour in-room fining available