Our research white paper on the future of face-to-face meetings showed that 85% of delegates say visual aids/Powerpoint/video/graphics help them retain information.
We understand that, in this day and age, you can enhance your meeting or conference with imaginative use of audio visual technology.
There has been much talk about the use of technology and social communication to engage the millennial generation but be careful not to allow audio visual technology to become a distractor. Your technology must have a strategic objective and not just be used for the sake of it!
All of our rooms contain integrated audio visual equipment and our dedicated onsite Conference Assistants are on hand throughout your event ensuring your technology doesn't fail you.
Our dedicated training and meeting rooms are equipped with:
- Free, reliable and stable 1Gbps Wi-Fi network
- Ceiling mounted data projector
- Projector screen
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- Audio specification includes built in speakers throughout the room, pre-amp allowing connection of microphones (lapel, handheld, over ear), music players, laptops or auxiliary audio equipment
- Crestron system for control of Audio/Visual equipment
- Visi Rails allowing display of posters hanging of additional whiteboards/flipcharts
- Dimmable lighting systems
- Stationery for all delegates
- Induction loops for impaired hearing