Awards and Accreditations
- VisitEngland Large Hotel of the Year 2014
VisitEngland is the country’s national tourist board. Their key objective is to grow the sector’s value to the economy and to the community. Top honours are awarded to hotels that have demonstrated exceptional customer service, and given their visitors an unforgettable English holiday experience.
- Leicestershire Hotel of the Year 2014
- M&IT Gold Award Winner 2014 – Best UK Academic Venue
The M+IT awards recognises excellence of service and product within the conference and hospitality industry. There are 19 awards in total voted for by the readers of Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine..
- M&IT Silver Award Winner 2014 – Best Conference & Banqueting Staff
- M&IT Bronze Award Winner 2013 - Accessibility
- Enjoy England Silver award
- Green Tourism
Green Tourism independently assesses hotels against a National Sustainability standard to make sure they are caring for the planet and caring for their guests.
Venue Verdict Highly Recommended Customer Service 2015 Q4
- AIM Gold accredited
- Enjoy England Four Star Hotel
- Enjoy England 'Mobility 3'
Burleigh Court is one of only four hotels in the country to achieve this prestigious accessibility award.
- Enjoy England 'Visual' and 'Hearing' awards
- Investor in People Gold (IiP)
Investors in People is a management framework for high performance through people. The prestigious accreditation is recognised across the world as a mark of excellence.
Membership of External Bodies
- Venues of Excellence
- International Association of Conference Centres (IACC)
- The Meetings Industry Association (MIA)
Assurance in Meetings (AIM) is the industry recognised mark of excellence which demonstrates clearly to customers that you truly are compliant, capable and competent. It ensures that venues are fit for purpose and operate as decent and ethical organisations.
- Hotel Booking Agents Association (HBAA)